Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Best Caterer

Until I get a complete review together for this GREAT, and the very well known Duke Mansion...(I once saw some sumb redneck idiots throw beercans at it, late at night in highschool,declaring DUKES PUKE, after a Tarheel vs. Duke Basketball GameYou don't mess with Tarheel fns.lol)please check out this blog at http://lifeasaparty.blogspot.com/2009/02/food-for-thought.html
I CANT hold the name against them.

I'll post more when I can, since this isnt my main blog.

2 comments:

  1. I will join your group.. hehe.. I did make one walk down the aisle was way to young though(18) and maybe that does not really count!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...hey Jade. Sorry I haven't responded to you! I am still getting the hang of this blog thing. I definately can't take any credit for that food but I do my best to sell it! I'm lucky to have the job I do. Thanks for the shoutout on your blog. I'll try to be better about writing! Take care!

    Oh...ps....those Jessica Simpson flats on your other blog are fabulous! love them!

    ReplyDelete